Namco High Class Roster got updated
Who is that mysterious transfer student … ???
Having listened to every cover on Spotify of this song, this is the best one. That’s what I did today.
Ahead of the official support for Google Glass with prescription glasses that has already been announced, I have been compiling a list of alternative options for myself that don’t involve me wearing contacts.
I really like this song. It’s got some Nick Cave sentiment with some old timey detuned piano in a caberet style.
Topic: An Education in Dice - COME ROLL WITH US
Location: ConnectiCon Members’ Shop & Tournament Center
705 N. Mountain Road Suite C112
Date: 10/29/2013 arrive anytime between 1pm - 4pm
11/01/2013 arrive anytime between 11am-2pm
Cost: $3 per child 5 & up
Come strengthen your math skills, stretch your mind power, and gain social skills while learning new fun exciting games for EVERY AGE.
Be the first to register for upcoming gaming classes and shop our store.
GeekNights has been running without interruption since 2005. That’s a lot of episodes. So many that they can’t all live in the GeekNights RSS feed, nor are they easy to brows in our extensive archive.
This sub-tumblr is a spotlight on individual noteworthy episodes from the past. It is curated! I’m personally selecting them. One per day. FOREVER.
Member Appreciation Day - September 14th, 2013!
Join us for the last Member Appreciation Day that will be hosted monthly in the 2013 membership!
We will have screenings, console gaming, board gaming, miniatures gaming, Magic the Gathering tournaments, ConnectiCon Media filming, and having a good time with fellow fans!
Our next Member Appreciation Day will be held on November 9, 2013 for ConnectiCon 2014 members.
Stay tuned for some big changes coming to the Member Appreciation Days!
Guys, ConnectiCon is not just once a year! There are things that happen all year round!
Imma just chew on my monitor until these two lines of dialogue fix themselves.
I think this is the seventh full draft on this book? I keep catching artifacts of dialogue that have 60% relevance to the conversation, but the other 40% is stuff that has been edited out of the book. They need to be…